- Our aim is to offer same day order processing and shipping for orders are placed before 4pm AEST weekdays. This is not a guarantee but we do our best to get your vape mail out as fast as possible.
- You can check the status of your order via the account page. You will also get a tracking email once your order has been shipped.
- We presently do not offer free shipping however we strive to offer the best range of shipping options for our customers. As we lack our own e-liquid line and the associated profit margins, offering free shipping on hardware at current margins is unsustainable for our business. On the upside, it allows us to remain competitive with other Australian vape stores and to allow us to focus on sourcing interesting products and providing the top-notch customer service you have grown to expect from Vapersphere.
- To make up for it, we offer a customer rewards program and will offer regular specials, daily deals, coupon codes and other exciting ways to reward customer sales and interaction.
- Due to Australian Laws, we are unable to ship batteries via Air locally or internationally.
- For Australian customers that means all orders containing batteries including mods with non user replaceable batteries cannot ship via Express Post or DHL Express and must use the Parcel Post service. As this is not an automatic option at checkout, please ensure you select a Parcel Post option. For those that don't, we will downgrade your order to Parcel Post and refund you the difference.
International Order Shipping
- For international orders we utilize services from Australia Post and DHL Express International.
- We ship to select countries and will add more on request. If your country is not listed at checkout, send us a quick email and we will add shipping options.
- Australia Post services depending on destination include either/or:
- Tracked Airmail - tracking to your door (For best tracking results, it is advised to switch to your local postal tracking service once the order is in the destination country)
- Registered Airmail - this is a more secure service as it requires a signature on delivery however it doesnt track within Australia. Depending on your country, tracking may work once it enters your postal system.
- Delivery times for these services range from 7-14 days on average.
- Insurance is not included with these services however can be arranged if requested.
- DHL Express International is one of the quickest and most reliable couriers for international orders.
- Delivery times range from 3-5 days in most cases.
- Tracking is precise and updates are regular.
- If you want your vape mail fast and without issue, DHL Express is worth the extra cost.
- It is not our job to keep up with International Laws regarding the importation of electronic cigarette products and any import charges/taxes associated with them. If you are ordering from us, we assume you know the laws in your country and accept responsibility if there is issues with customs, seizure and/or additional fees. We will not be liable in these cases and will not offer a refund if your order is seized by customs however we will assist in anyway possible. Please leave a note at checkout or contact us before you order if you have any questions.
- This feature gives a logged in user the ability to add products to a wishlist. This is useful for those that like to plan/change orders over several visits to our site and to make purchasing these products much easier when your ready.
- This will not hold products for you so there is the possibility they are out of stock when your ready to order.
- Presently, the Add to Wishlist button is visible on the top right corner of the product picture and you can view your wishlist via the link in the top menu.
Customer Rewards Program
- This is one of our ways to reward customers for purchasing from us and to encourage interaction and return visits.
- Points can be redeemed at checkout and equate to discounts on your order total.
- From time to time we will offer Coupon Codes for discounts and special offers.
- These will be shared via various means including social media, forums, our blog and newsletter emails.
- We charge 10% GST on all Australian Orders.
- Exports (International Orders) will always be GST Free.
- All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- We accept payments using PayPal either via the traditional checkout or PayPal Express checkout. If you would prefer a more streamlined checkout, please use PayPal Express. In both instances, you can use your credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.
- For Australian customers, we also accept Bank Deposit and POLi Payments.
- Bank Deposit - we will email you our bank account details after your order has been placed. Once your payment has cleared, we will ship your order. This is also useful for local Cairns customers who want to pay cash on pickup.
- POLi Payments - is a new service which allows you to pay with your Australian bank account in an instant and secure way. More info here.